Representing Clients Obtain Maximum Compensation for Injuries Caused by Negligence
Personal injury accidents can result in a wide range of injuries, ranging from relatively mild injuries to serious, life-changing and even fatal injuries. The Chicago accident and injury lawyers at Cohen and Bodo give each and every client the utmost attention and commitment, regardless of how mild or severe the injuries.
If you were injured in an accident involved negligence, contact our office at (847) 790-4246 to schedule a free consultation with one of our Chicago injury lawyers.
Types of Injuries
Our Chicago accident and injury lawyers represent clients who have suffered a wide range of serious and life-changing injuries, including:
- Birth injuries. Birth injuries, such as cerebral palsy, can occur if a doctor, nurse, or other healthcare provider fails to provide the appropriate level of medical care during pregnancy, labor, or delivery.
- Spinal injuries. Because the spinal cord sends messages from the brain to the rest of the body, spine injuries often result in permanent or temporary paralysis.
- Traumatic brain injuries and head injuries. Concussions are a common type of traumatic brain injury, but head injuries can also include skull fractures, contusions, hematomas, and nerve damage.
- Disfigurement. Sometimes injuries are so severe that they can permanently disfigure a person. For instance, a dog bite attack may be so severe that it results in permanent scarring or a car accident could result in a loss of limb.
- Soft tissue injuries. Personal injury accidents, particularly slip and fall accidents and car accidents, cause soft tissue injuries that can result in significant and lasting pain.
- Bone fractures. Broken bones often occur in car accidents, slip and fall accidents, and construction accidents. Depending on the severity of the broken bones, surgery and lengthy rehabilitation treatment may be required.
- Neck and back injuries. Although the symptoms of neck and back injuries are not always immediately apparent, neck and back injuries – such as whiplash and slipped discs – can result in lasting pain that negatively impacts movement.
- Burns. Burn injuries can not only result in disfigurement and significant scarring, but it can also result in nerve damage and pain.
- Lacerations. Abrasions puncture wounds, and other lacerations are common in car accidents and dog bites.
Contact a Chicago Accident and Injury Lawyer
At Cohen and Bodo, we are committed to helping injured parties obtain physical, financial, and legal recovery following a personal injury accident. We pride ourselves on providing our clients with practical and honest legal advice, personal attention, and proactive communication. Because we take all cases on a contingency fee basis, you don’t pay unless you win. Moreover, we are committed to providing our clients peace of mind by handling all aspects of a personal injury lawsuit so that clients can focus on their emotional well-being and recovery.
If you were injured in a personal injury accident, contact our office at (847) 790-4246 to schedule a free consultation with one of our Chicago injury attorneys.